RIVA Fort Lauderdale
A 4th Generation Developer
RIVA Fort Lauderdale – Bradley Deckelbaum represents a family of developers who collectively have been developing residential, commercial and retail properties for over 100 years.
The family business started when Bradley’s great grandfather Louis arrived in the United States in the early 1900’s, and began building homes and small apartment buildings in Staten Island. He relocated to Montreal during the depression where he developed a reputation as a “hands on” builder known for quality and integrity.
In 1946, Louis’ son Moe joined the business, which grew to include high-rise apartment buildings and large-scale commercial and industrial complexes. In 1971, Moe’s son Gordon joined the family business, now focused almost entirely on residential development.
In the late 1970’s Gordon and Moe relocated to South Florida, where they directed their efforts to the luxury condominium market, building a reputation always focused on how the purchaser lives in the community, the building and his own private home.
After several years at a New York law firm, Gordon’s son Bradley joined in 2002, adding a sensitivity to a broader market and new dimensions to the development concepts.
In Florida, the family has now developed over 2000 homes and condominiums with a value in excess of $800 million.
• 15-story tower offers ocean-to-sunset views, overlooking the waterways, beaches and skyline of
Fort Lauderdale; residences on floors 5-14 plus penthouse levels
• Private elevator access
• 9’ ceiling heights
• Tinted, energy-efficient, impact- resistant windows and glass doors
• Pre-wired for high-speed internet, cable tv and data/voice
• Energy-efficient air heating and cooling system
• Exceptionally large and livable outdoor terraces, deeper and wider with dimensions up to 13 feet
deep and 72 feet long, offering both sunrise and sunset views
• “Summer Kitchen” on outdoor terraces, with built-in grill and counter/storage • Choice of optional flooring; finished “decorator ready”