Edition Residences 2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Residences at Miami Beach Edition are true ultra luxury residences. With a collection of only 26 limited edition one-of-a-kind units, you can expect true exclusivity and privacy as well as state of the art technology. Designed by world reknown British architect John Pawson, the Edition will be a remodeling of Miami Beach’s Seville Hotel on the prestigious Collins Avenue. The Seville Hotel was designed and bui8lt in 1955 on the site of the old Pancoast Hotel and is a monument of South Beach style architecture. The 16 story hotel will include 26 high end residences, and the project is expected to finish in the first quarter of 2014.
The Edition Residences will leave everyone breathless. Dedicated private elevators will greet you to your residence. Unit sizes will range from 909 square feet to 4596 square feet. There will be two penthouses with a pool, indoor/outdoor lounge and an outdoor kitchen. Expect everything inside your unit to be custom designed, from the John Pawson Bulthaup kitchen to the John Pawson custom designed fireplace.
Expect a 13,545 square foot banquet space, Ice Rink, Bowling Alley, Kid’s Club, and a total of 421,000 total building square feet. With an excellent location, you are minutes away from the best entertainment, restaurants, and night life South Florida has to offer!
- Direct ocean views from through full height glass with sliding doors
- Private Entry Foyer
- John Pawson custom designed open Bulthaup kitchen
- John Pawson custom designed feature wall with cantilevered concrete bench and built-in sliding bleached oak
- wood panels to conceal flat screen television
- John Pawson custom designed fireplace
- Bleached teak wood flooring
- John Pawson custom designed closet doors
- Ludwig Wittgenstein inspired hardware by FSB
- Side-by-side Miele or stacked Bosch washing machine and vented dryer